This Moment – Gosling Love

A Friday ritual.

A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week.

A simple, special, extraordinary moment.

A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.Ivy with gosling

17 comments on “This Moment – Gosling Love

1. Tammi Kale says:

Yes – I beautiful memory forever captured…

2. Aishwarya says:

What an amazing moment you have captured this time! And when she grows up and looks back at these pictures, she will remember how endearing her childhood was!

Or she’ll remember how I made her walk *all* the way back to the brooder house to fill up their feeder with food. But I didn’t take a picture of that so hopefully these nicer moments will win out in her memory! 😉

3. jenanita01 says:

You tend to forget these moments as you grow old, lovely to be reminded of them…

4. suzyjbarker says:

It’s certainly one for printing and hanging. Beautiful.

Sadly I’m terrible at getting to the printing and hanging stage, that would require some level of home decorating… but I’m glad you liked it! 🙂

5. Sharon Jacobson says:

What a lovely memory you have created. I absolutely love your girls. I am always so happy to see them.

6. Holly says:

I was hoping when I saw the title this would be about Ryan Gosling, but this was even better 🙂

Ha! Did you know that if you are a really truly terrible speller so that you often google words just to make sure you aren’t spelling a different word correctly and fooling spell check and you google “gosling” it’s like two pages of the Ryan type before you can find the goose type! He’s butting baby geese off google. I’m not sure I’m okay with that! 😉

7. dianeschuller.com says:

a perfect moment to savour.