Please Hold

We are in the new house. back of house with apples

We are exhausted.

We are unpacking.

We are eating apple crisp.

We request that you please hold and enjoy some previously written posts until we find our way out of the cardboard box hell we have become mired in.

I’m taking pictures.

I’m planning blog posts.

A virtual tour is being contemplated.

But right now all I’m ready to share are these roses. pink rose

They are pretty.

I’m still working on the house.

Please hold.

9 comments on “Please Hold

1. Diane says:

Wow, I love the house and the rose is beautiful! A gray house should have pink roses. LOL. Looking forward to my tour.

Take your time Jess, Look out for yourself. The house and yard look beautiful. Your blog can wait…….but not too long! πŸ˜‰

Now that I have dishes and clothes unpacked things are getting better! Besides I feel like when I compose blog posts in my head and then write them late at night that’s totally normal. But when I compose blog posts in my head and then do nothing about them… then I just start to feel crazy! πŸ™‚

Yey!!! You have moved. I hope you get your bearings soon. πŸ™‚ Let me say once again, your new place looks pretty and it’s a plus that there are already roses in there to welcome you. πŸ™‚

4. Becky says:

Such a beautiful place to sit back and relax! I hope you will find more time for that, and don’t worry about the blog posts! We’ll still be here when you come back! For now, enjoy that beautiful scenery! The roses are stunning! πŸ™‚

We found a bit of time for relaxing last night, layed on the picnic table and watched some of the meteor shower it was awesome!

• Becky says:

Wow! A meteor shower !! That IS awesome ! What a great way to welcome you to your new home! The “heavens ” were showing off for you! πŸ™‚ it sounds like you’re off to a great start!