Things you should know.
1) Despite what the title may lead to you believe this book is not a book filled with flowers, fluff and happiness.
2) When my book club met after reading this book we had more book related discussion than we often do.
3) Some of the story is rather unbelievable.
5) Some of it is frighteningly believable.
6) You should never give someone a bouquet made of peony’s and yellow roses.
7) Would I recommend it? Yes.
Or a bouquet of Tansy and rhododendrons.
Yes, that would be bad, very bad!
oh I love recommendations like this rather than a re-hash of the publisher’s synopsis.
Thanks, me too. I feel like you can always find a re-hash if you want them but once I know someone likes a few books that I also like I’d rather just trust a recommendation from them rather than read through a bunch of re-hashes.
Thanks, I will read this!