Share this post!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Oh wow, that’s cold!
Actually it felt nice out. The windchill was “only” about -15 which was 15 degrees warmer than it was earlier in the week!
Only -15 you say? Alrighty then, remind me never to visit you 😝
Or you could come for that one week in the summer when both the temperature and the humidity reach the high 90’s. But if I have to choose I like today’s weather better!
Hahahaha! I’ll think about it :p
Uh oh! I’m out of the loop! Who is Digby?? Your dog or are you dog-sitting??
Digby is my friend Jessie’s dog. We watched him almost every day when he was a puppy (https://behindthewillows.com/2013/09/06/digby/) We still have him from time to time when she is out of town or when he and Trip need to get tired out together playing in the yard. Also because we love him and keep trying to convince my friend that he should really be our dog… it’s not working, yet! 🙂
Here’s some more Digby posts:
Aww! Digby needs warm cuddles!
Digby spent part of the afternoon after that sleeping in front of the fire while Clara used him for a pillow. Warm cuddles for everyone!
Digby is a hunk of a dog! Seriously gorgeous! Did he enjoy being out too?
He is and does! He and Trip will play outside for a long time, although they were getting ice balls between their toes this morning and they didn’t like that much so they didn’t last as long as normal.
Err… what breed is he? We are speculating. Bull mastiff? Rhodesian ridgeback? We can see why you like him.
His real owner sometimes calls him a St. Doberdane. (Mom was a Saint Bernard and Dad was a Great Dane Doberman mix) He’s awesome we wish he could visit more often!