Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above

Weekly Photo Challenge: From AboveJane in sandboxBecause it’s the little things that make life great and because it’s the little things I forget, here are a few little things I’d like to remember from today:

Jane: (16 months, pictured above) Told me “Thank You” after I changed her dirty diaper.

Clara: (3 years) Ran out the front door, fell down the two steps off the porch into the front garden, rolled to her feet and came up smiling and waving at the neighbor who was driving by on his tractor.

Ivy: (6 years) Came home from school with a math homework sheet she had made for me to work on because it would be “good practice for my brain” and then I could be as smart as her.

21 comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above

1. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above « Behind the Willows […]

2. Hopeje says:

I love the way you right about simple memories, I also have 3 kids and these moments are powerful enough to bring everyday a smile on our face. I should focus more on them, when I get tired of the rest. example after sleepless night or a mess made of toys and books all around.

Today My son 2 years old made a blood test (for allergy check) he was very courageous, and just said I don’t like a hole on my arm, remained courageous and at the end, when he received candies ask for more to share with his 2 sisters and his father. I though that was supper sweet.

My daughters 5 years old, played with our elderly neighbor for an hour sunday, nice for both , and my 8 years old told me yesterday that she loved to see me smile (which I do most of time, but I had a small tiredness deep yesterday afternoon).

3. moments as lovely as the photo.

4. jaymarie says:

your sweet girls :melting

5. toemailer says:

That’s just great! 🙂

I love the little things…..ain’t they great!! Enjoy!

7. NiinaMaria says:

I love chubby baby knees! Almost as much as puppies!

8. Hopeje says:

Ps i love the tire as sand box… I ll look into it for us as well. Love to give a second Life to things

9. mithriluna says:

Wonderful picture and lovely list of things to remember.

10. brettfish says:

wo! just looking at your zoo pics and then this one, you have a gift lady – great pics and great eye – thankx for sharing! stunning!

What precious memories. 🙂 Your 6 year old is a smart gal. 😉
    And the cook is inside the bowl…how could she take out her mud pie out of it?