Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light!

Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light!Christmas lights

In short:

I love Christmas lights.

I hate printers.

Any epic battle has been raging between the printer and I this evening. I would like to print my Christmas letter and address labels. The printer would like to save everything as an .xps document.

The printer is winning.

If you know about printers that are only acting as savers feel free to throw some advice my way!

14 comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light!

1. Your battle with the printer sounds familiar – It and I were battling it out this week, too!

2. mightwar says:

I like the way that you’ve captured this light. It reminds me of a pipette: as though it is dripping little drops of illumination into the darkness.

3. Tina Schell says:

My nasty, uncooperative printer is relegated to a cabinet for life and my shiny, new uber-cooperative one has replaced it in my office. Life is good :-). Clever shot!

I’m glad your printer life is happy and stable- it’s a good place to be. This one submitted to my will this morning so things are much better here!

4. Grandma Pat says:

Want an early Christmas gift?

5. Lisa says:

ha ha !! when I USED to send Christmas cards I wrote the address by hand. Technology is usually my enemy. I cannot help you 🙂

I like to send out some sort of letter and as anyone who has seen my handwriting can attest to- nobody wants to decipher a whole page worth of that- talk about a bad Christmas present! Fortunately I got it going then, of course, it ran out of ink. Now I have that problem fixed and I’m crossing my fingers we can make it through the rest! 🙂

6. dianeschuller.com says:

Oh dear, I wish I knew how to help you with this. I hope someone will be able to help you out.

7. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! « Behind the Willows […]