One hoar frost covered leaf.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
such clarity and beauty in this winter image!
Some really nice images!
Pleased to hear & see my take “10 shots, 1 subject” technique was helpful.
First shot is vert good. Sharp focus, good detail with the leaf, & the background is blurred which makes the eye focus on the leaf. One thing, there is a branch (that is out of focus) running across the front of the image. In the future, try to avoid such distractions. Either move to a different position or physically move it.
Thanks for visiting, and yes I agree – the branch is distracting. Unfortunately I didn’t notice it until I was looking at my images on the computer.
Ohhhhh…h-o-a-r! I always wondered why someone would name something so beautiful with something so, um, not (whore). Homophones, gotta love ’em.
Katie… Katie….. 🙂
[…] If you stop by this blog regularly you will have noticed that I changed my theme a few days ago. I am using the theme Able, and so far I like it and I think I will be sticking with it for a little while at least. I would like to thank those folks who responded to my post, Tinkering with my blog. Several bloggers offered their thoughts on what would make a good theme for this blog. For fun I thought I would share a link to a recent post from all of them: catbirdinamerica, Lignum Draco, Cardinal Guzman, Northwest Frame of Mind, Unique So Chic, Behind the Willows. […]
[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: One « Behind the Willows […]